A term for the cosmology of the Six Realms, particularly when portrayed iconographically, in which beings subject to the Cycle of Transmigration are reborn again and again into one of the Six Realms of existence based on their past actions. Alt: Wheel of Samsara.« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 93 – Buddha’s Teachings 12: The Five Hindrances – Part 2
- 2019-03-15 Off-Week Book Review: Why Buddhism Is True
- 92 – Buddha’s Teachings 11: The Five Hindrances – Part 1
- 91 – Unethical Buddhist Teachers: Were They Ever Really Enlightened?
- 90 – Buddhist History 11: Early Indian Buddhism – Stupas and Devotional Practice – Part 2