A term for the cosmology of the Six Realms, particularly when portrayed iconographically, in which beings subject to the Cycle of Transmigration are reborn again and again into one of the Six Realms of existence based on their past actions. Alt: Wheel of Samsara.« Back to Glossary Index
- 73 – Is Buddhism Religious, Spiritual, or Secular?
- 72 – Taking Care of Our Lives: More About the Karma Relationship Side of Practice
- 71 – Buddha’s Teachings 9: The Four Brahmaviharas, or Sublime Social Attitudes – Part 3
- 70 – Buddhist Practice: Dealing with Intrusive Thoughts and Emotions
- 69 – The Soto Zen Goal of Goallessness: How to Awaken Without Trying