Support the Zen Studies Podcast!
Please help support my work! Your membership makes this podcast possible.
I work as a Zen priest and teacher full time. I am the guiding teacher and executive director of Bright Way Zen, (with whom you can participate online!), and I produce three Zen Studies episodes a month.
My income from these activities is slowly increasing but still very small, and I’m only able to spend my time this way because I am supported by my husband. He will need to retire within the next few years – so please help me increase my income so I continue producing podcast episodes for you!
From the beginning, you have complete control over your membership, and you can cancel or change it at any time on your member account page (accessible after you log in as a member). Check out how you can contribute. You can also make a one-time donation, with or without signing up as a member. Thanks!
Once you sign up as a member, you can increase or decrease your contribution at any time by doing the following:
- Log in to the Zen Studies Podcast website (if you aren’t already logged in).
- Go to the Your Account page (once you’re logged in you automatically end up here, or there’s a link to it in the very top menu).
- Click Subscriptions under your name.
- Click Change Plan in the right hand column.
- From the drop-down list, select the membership plan you want!
Some alternative ways to contribute:
Or, of course, you can always send a check made out to “Domyo Burk” to:
2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd #353, Beaverton OR, 97005
Be sure to include your name and email so I can manually sign you up as a member when I receive your check. Thanks!
Make a One-Time Donation Using Paypal or Card: