An ancient Indian Sanskrit term for the world, in which all beings were subject to the Cycle of Transmigration (and therefore doomed to face loss, illness, old age, and death over and over and over).« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 2019-03-15 Off-Week Book Review: Why Buddhism Is True
- 92 – Buddha’s Teachings 11: The Five Hindrances – Part 1
- 91 – Unethical Buddhist Teachers: Were They Ever Really Enlightened?
- 90 – Buddhist History 11: Early Indian Buddhism – Stupas and Devotional Practice – Part 2
- 89 – Buddhist Practice as a Lifelong Path of Growth and Transformation