An ancient Indian Sanskrit term for the world, in which all beings were subject to the Cycle of Transmigration (and therefore doomed to face loss, illness, old age, and death over and over and over).« Back to Glossary Index
Or Make a One-Time Donation
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 192 – The Eight Worldly Winds: Gain, Loss, Status, Disgrace, Praise, Censure, Pleasure, Pain
- 191 – Contemplating the Future: The Middle Way Between Dread and Hope
- 190 – Leaping Beyond Fear of Rejection: Giving the Gift of Self
- 189 – Collecting the Heart-Mind: A Celebration of Sesshin – Part 1
- 188 – What Does Practice Look Like When Your Country Is Broken?