I thought I’d take this opportunity to announce the launch of the Zen Studies Sangha. I’ve received many inquiries over the past year about how to connect with a teacher and Sangha, particularly if you live far from a Zen/Buddhist center. The Zen Studies Sangha can allow you to do just that.
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 89 – Buddhist Practice as a Lifelong Path of Growth and Transformation
- 88 – Nyoho: Making Even Our Smallest, Mundane Actions Accord with the Dharma – Part 2
- 87 – Nyoho: Making Even Our Smallest, Mundane Actions Accord with the Dharma – Part 1
- 86 – Samvega and Pasada: Two Buddhist Emotions Indispensable for Practice
- 85 – I Shouldn’t Feel Like This: A Practitioner’s Conundrum