I thought I’d take this opportunity to announce the launch of the Zen Studies Sangha. I’ve received many inquiries over the past year about how to connect with a teacher and Sangha, particularly if you live far from a Zen/Buddhist center. The Zen Studies Sangha can allow you to do just that.
Or Make a One-Time Donation
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 115 – Dogen’s Four Ways Bodhisattvas Embrace Living Beings – Part 4 – Beneficial Action
- 114 – Why Your (Real) Happiness Benefits Others
- 113 – Clarification: It’s Okay to Use Multiple Types of Meditation
- Talk at San Francisco Zen Center: A Sermon for Buddhists in the Climate Crisis
- 112 – Dogen’s “Four Ways Bodhisattvas Embrace Living Beings” – Part 3 – Loving Words