I thought I’d take this opportunity to announce the launch of the Zen Studies Sangha. I’ve received many inquiries over the past year about how to connect with a teacher and Sangha, particularly if you live far from a Zen/Buddhist center. The Zen Studies Sangha can allow you to do just that.
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 110 – How Understanding Impermanence Can Lead to Great Appreciation
- 109 – What Does Buddhism Have to Say About Mass Shootings?
- 108 – Buddha’s Teachings 14: The Five Skandhas as Focus for the Practice of Not-Self (Anatta)
- 107 – Active Hope 1: Finding and Enacting Our Best Response to the World’s Suffering
- 106 – Dogen’s “Four Ways Bodhisattvas Embrace Living Beings” – Part 2 – Giving