I thought I’d take this opportunity to announce the launch of the Zen Studies Sangha. I’ve received many inquiries over the past year about how to connect with a teacher and Sangha, particularly if you live far from a Zen/Buddhist center. The Zen Studies Sangha can allow you to do just that.
Subscribe via email to receive notifications of new posts:
- 82 – Buddhist History 10: Early Indian Buddhism – Stupas and Devotional Practice – Part 1
- 81 – Five Steps for Positive Change without Waging War on the Self
- 80 – Four Foundations of Mindfulness Practice and Similarities in Zen
- 79 – Buddha’s Teachings 10: The Four Foundations of Mindfulness
- 78 – The Ten Oxherding Pictures: Stages of Practice When You’re Going Nowhere