In this episode I present an alternative to mindfulness practice. I do this because I believe the concept of mindfulness – at least the way it is typically understood – may limit our spiritual development. It can become a dualistic trap that causes us to reject much of what we are as human beings. I call this alternative, “The Radical Practice of Undivided Presence.”
- 73 – Is Buddhism Religious, Spiritual, or Secular?
- 72 – Taking Care of Our Lives: More About the Karma Relationship Side of Practice
- 71 – Buddha’s Teachings 9: The Four Brahmaviharas, or Sublime Social Attitudes – Part 3
- 70 – Buddhist Practice: Dealing with Intrusive Thoughts and Emotions
- 69 – The Soto Zen Goal of Goallessness: How to Awaken Without Trying